Invisalign Full are ideal for adults with mild to moderate orthodontic issues, and are the “clear” alternative to metal braces.
What is Invisalign Full?
Invisalign Full is a complete teeth straightening treatment utilising a series of clear plastic aligners for a 12 to 24 month treatment period.
Each set of aligners is worn daily and switched to a new set every two weeks while gradually shifting your teeth to their final positions. Towards the end of the treatment period, your new, improved smile should already be apparent.
The benefits of Invisalign Full
- Better “smile” confidence
- More natural facial aesthetics
- Aligned bite for improved chewing and biting ability
- Lower risk of wear & tear of previously misaligned teeth from an uneven bite
- Easier oral care and hygiene with more level tooth surfaces
- Better oral health by preventing plaque development in previously hard-to-reach surfaces
- Practical design to suit active teens engaged in playing sports and musical intsruments.
at Complete Smile
Ready to get the smile of your dreams? If you’re ready to find out more or book a consultation at Complete Smile Dental, simply fill out the contact form and we’ll get right back to you!