The Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS)
In Australia, 40% of parents don't know about $1,000 Children dental benefits.Read more...
- Invisalign Full, Lite and Express (minor orthodontic treatments)
- How is obesity linked to gum inflammation and jaw bone loss?
- How can Invisalign before veneers improve treatment outcomes?
- Limit your child’s sugary food & drink intake to prevent tooth erosion
- What type of filling do you need for your cavity?
- Types of cavities
- How to help older adults maintain good oral health
- Dental care for older Australians needs urgent overhaul
- Taking out private dental health insurance
- Childhood stress found to cause thinner tooth enamel formation
- Motivating your kids to brush their teeth
- Oral health concerns for women
- Foods and drinks that keep your teeth healthy, and freshen your breath
- Choosing the right toothbrush
- The best times to brush your teeth
- When do you need emergency dental treatment?
- How do crowns repair teeth?
- The benefits of custom-fitted sports mouthguards
- The benefits of in-office teeth whitening by your dentist
- Why do root canals need therapy?
- Ways to replace a missing tooth
- Warning signs of periodontal (gum) disease
- How periodontal (gum) disease causes tooth loss
- What are the different types of gum disease?
Choosing the right toothbrush crown crowns crowns made of crown treatmet Custom mouthguards custom sports mouthguards dental emergency Dental implants emergency dental treatment facial swelling Fixed bridges gingivitis gum disease in chair teeth whitening infected tooth inflamed tooth intense tooth pain Invisalign loosing teeth missing teeth missing tooth mouthguards oral infection Periodontal disease Removable partial dentures rinse your mouth root canals root canal therapy Senior oral care senior oral health Soft toothbrushes sports mouthguards teeth brush times teeth cleaning teeth sensitive teeth whitening times to brush your teeth toothbrushes tooth knocked out tooth loss Tooth loss prevention tooth pulp types of gum disease whitening dentist